Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
  1. Created the stub germ of a space, mainly to record the (trivial) insight that the category of germs of spaces is a localization of the category of pointed spaces.

Note that this is not yet a good stub, as it is not interlinked very well. I’m not quite sure where to put it in the table at germ.

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2014

Excellent, that fits into infinitesimal and local - table. I have included it there, so now its automatically cross-linked with all entries in that table.

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorDavid_Corfield
    • CommentTimeNov 12th 2017

The pages germ and germ of a space should no doubt link to each other better. And at some point we should bring in the Penon insight about representing germs.

• CommentRowNumber4.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeNov 12th 2017

Thanks for reminding me of that entry! It’s germ of a space instead of germ which needed to apprear in that sentence at synthetic differential topology. I have fixed it now.